Quality biomedical is working with several county, state, city, and federal organizations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Department of emergency preparedness and disaster relief have contacted us to service their stock piles of ventilators.
We are proud to provide the service and are doing everything we can to give them a rapid turnaround. We are also assisting these departments in the procurement, sale and service of all types of respiratory equipment, but specifically ambulatory ventilators needed in hospitals across the country.
Quality Biomedical recently serviced ambulatory ventilators emergency service providers, hospitals, HME & Emergency preparedness dozens of hospitals across the country.
Our seven service centers across the country are working double and triple shifts to help with the demand for a ventilator service and repair. We are working closely with the OEMs for parts procurement to ensure a steady stream of service to ventilators. Irrespective of what brands and what model, if you urgent need Preventative Maintenance, repair & service of respiratory equipment, Please contact us
Quality Biomedical has established a strong reputation for servicing all types of respiratory equipment, with an emphasis on all types of ambulatory ventilators and both stationary and portable O2 concentrators (POC’s). We are also Factory Authorized Service Center for:
- VYAIRE: LTV series of Ventilators, including the LTV-1150, LTV-1200, and ReVel ventilator
- Invacare: for stationary Oxygen concentrators, specifically the PerfectO2
- ResMed: We service the Astral ventilator as well as the Activox POC and all models of ResMed PAP programs
- Flight Medical: We service the Flight 60 ventilator
- Respironics: We service the Trilogy 100, Trilogy 200 and the Trilogy 202
- Drive – DeVilbiss: We service the entire line of Drive / DeVilbiss O2 concentrators.
- 3B Medical
Whether you work for big or small hospitals, EMS or medical service providers or work with Emergency preparedness division of any state or county and need assistance in servicing your respiratory equipment (Ventilators or Oxygen Concentrators), please feel free to contact us. We are working 24×7 to get as many respiratory equipment especially ventilators serviced & sent out to help save lives.