Job Description: Controller
Quality Biomedical is a leading provider of medical equipment management and repair services to hospitals, home medical equipment companies, and other healthcare-related companies. The company currently operates in 8 states and is continuing its expansion to all major regions in the country. The company’s service centers are ISO 9001:2015 certified and have a strong reputation for high-quality work and the fastest turnaround in the industry.
- Manage accounting team of 5 staff. Billing (2), Collections, Accounts payable, and Staff Accountant. Coach and guide the team.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Manage current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Manage accounting and internal control systems
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics, current and forecasting reports
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Evaluate new solution requirements as it pertains to order-to-cash-process flows.
- Manage cycle count selection, review, and adjustment processes
- Other duties as assigned by the CFO.
- Must have solid controller experience and have managed a 5-day close cycle
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Must have a strong understanding of GAAP
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to filter disparate data.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work through complex problems
- Must have strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data management
- New system assessment and implementation experience a plus
- Should have strong knowledge in inventory, costing, and pricing
- Must be highly organized and possess strong process management skills
- Must have strong work ethics, a high level of integrity, and the ability to communicate effectively
- 5 years of Controllership experience
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year