Position Summary: Customer Service Representative
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Customer Service Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Product Knowledge (training will be provided).
- Multi-tasking & quality focus.
- Excellent problem Solving & documentation skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Analyzing Information & resolving the conflict.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in the English language.
- Strong computer skills (proficient with Microsoft products).
- Strong planning and organization skills.
Job Type: Full-time